cute bibs
I can't clean like I want to and the kitchen is driving me crazy! I can't keep going in there or I'll just cry. So, for the last two days, I've holed myself up in my sewing room. I made 5 (FIVE!) birth ball covers yesterday and two bibs today. Here are pics of the bibs for chickadee...
back of the yellow bib:
And, here's the latest knitting project completed - they were supposed to be booties for chickadee, but they're a bit small. Darn that guaging thing. So, they'll be doll booties for one of chickadee's dolls....that i'll likely be making too. ;)
I'm working on a pair of red ones, one size up. Hopefully those'll fit. Unless this baby comes out as big as it feels today. Time to go put up my puffy feet - too much time at the sewing table....
Labels: chick accessories, knitting, sewing, VERY pregnant


<< Home