just about 10 weeks
Feeling a wee bit better now. I'm worried I've just jinxed it. ;( Still throwing up and nauseous here and there, but overall, much better energy today! I even gardened a little and after a nap, took the dogs on a walk. It's the most energy I've had in a month!
Honestly, I'm relieved to have just one good day. Some relief is better than none at all.
And our baby is now about the size of a grape! With the infrastructure in place, chickadee is about to grow like crazy over the next 3 months.
And, could it be that I can feel this baby moving? I feel weird "bubbles" from time to time, usually when I'm laying down for a nap or sitting really still. I know it's really early still, but I started noticing these sensations this past week and it has certainly piqued my interest.
Look how cute it is!

Labels: a little pregnant


<< Home