hatched by 2 chicks

the incredible adventures of two mamas making and raising our chickadee...or the crafty adventures of chick's mama....

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

my horoscope today

according to the Austin American Statesman - Gemini:

"This is a turning point. You and your long-held wish, together at last. To be perfectly clear, it's not that you've quite made your wish a reality yet, but you've decided to wear it until it is."

Pretty much sums up where I'm at in the babymaking arena. This cycle has been interesting and i've just decided to feel as pregnant as I want to be until I see evidence that I'm not. Officially, we're in the two week wait now. So, in two more weeks, or less, we'll know for sure if Chickadee has decided to jump in this month.

I made a deal with Chickadee last night - jump in my body now and I've got a nice, delicious womb-home for you to grow and learn in and then when you're all done in there, I'll make lots of milk for you on the outside, and you'll have more love from two great mamas than you know what to do with. And Chickadee, did I mention hats? It'll be hats on parade for you, my dear. More hats to wear than clothes, at this point.

Speaking of hats - here's another one I just finished - officially, the teeniest, tiniest one I've made to date:







Hazel is such a patient girl. I just love the way my knitting projects POP! against her blonde coat. Send me a note and tell me what YOU think! ;)

Labels: ,