craft-o-licious
see what i've been up to this labor day weekend! Did you hear that SEPTEMBER is National Sewing Month? Hancock and Joann have been pumping me full of fliers to entice me to shop, shop, shop. But my stash is growing so large, I need to hunker down and finish out some crafts I have in cue. I do need some new scissors though...that will be tomorrow's purchase at the labor day sales.
little waterproof (PUL-lined) for soiled diapers/mama pads/or anything yucky that needs to be transported in the diaper bag


cuz cold/flu season is coming. these are nose wipees for chickadee's friend, ezra (he might share them with his daddy too) - one side flannel, one side microfleece


using all the trim i have that's piling up and a stack of birdseye weave cloth diapers i've had for years.

check out the bright pink chenile rick rack! 50% off at Hancock. Don't bother going to get yourself some - I bought it all up!

And finally, the piece de la resistance! The cutest little wee bunny, made from scraps, that you've ever seen. She's even stuffed to the max with scraps from all the sewing projects from this weekend. Talk about instant recycling! You can make your very own with this fabulous FREE pattern.




bottom of bunny...


<< Home