hatched by 2 chicks

the incredible adventures of two mamas making and raising our chickadee...or the crafty adventures of chick's mama....

Friday, November 23, 2007

So much to be thankful for

LLCoolMamas could make a never-ending list of things we're thankful for. This year especially! But, we'll just offer up a couple adorable pics of our neatest creation, yet.


Thanksgiving 2007 in Review:
- We are recovering from gorging ourselves on Thanksgiving dinner. I'm loving this breastfeeding appetite.

- Evie enjoyed about 1/2 a pecan pie for Thanksgiving. She decided she'd had enough of us paying attention to Hugh and retaliated by eating our most delicious chocolate pecan pie.

- Tonight we're recovering from our only Black Friday outing - to JOANN'S!!! In true Coultas fashion, I had to buy up every last bit of 99ยข/yd flannel they had. I'm working on some secret projects, to be unveiled soon.....

- Lucy picked out some fab yarn for a hat, so I've been working that up while nursing this evening. Hugh has enjoyed his turkeymilk. He has the cheeks to prove it.



- Hugh is doing his 6 week growth spurt, see cheeks.




Enjoy this pic of him in his wool shorties - these things are fabulous!



More turkeymilk is being requested....

PS - i tried THREE times to save that pic turned right side up, but it wouldn't do it! I gave up. So, you'll have to just tilt your head to view it...

Labels: ,