hatched by 2 chicks

the incredible adventures of two mamas making and raising our chickadee...or the crafty adventures of chick's mama....

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

cloth pads and vulva puppets

It all started with my search for a cloth menstrual pad pattern. I had this idea that I wanted to convert to wearing cloth pads instead of tampons. And since I've been on a sewing binge, I'm eager to make up some extra thick ones for my anticipated postpartum bleeding. No, not pregnant yet, but working on it. d-i-l-i-g-e-n-t-l-y. We're currently waiting for my cycle fairy to send us the map to the hidden treasure.

So, I found a gazillion different patterns for cloth pads and somehow, I stumbled upon vulva puppets.

They're BEAUTIFUL! I want one for my childbirth classes. Or maybe for just a pretty pillow. I mean, I thought my cloth placenta was a really cool use of fabric and snaps, but wow!

So, there you go. Vulva Puppets. Wow.

Labels: